'Wut, Death Star-ians cannot read Harry Potters?'

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am ?

Yo, i would like to intro myself before proceed to my blog =D. My name is somehow hard to pronounce, so i had make it short and pronouncable by u humans --> Thor'Chaos Cannibal The 3rd Great King of Kili's Loth'thanan Nowhereland. Once U entered my Blogpage, just one thing, if u find my blog offensive and u think that im racist and u r offended , please leave this blog at once and dun bombard me with spams !! As u know, my blog would be sum stories i would like to share with u guys and if u dun like it, fine i dun mind but just dont criticize ppl and drop me sum dulan comments xD .
My favourites are : Spicy food, biting straws when sitting at mamak stalls, wooo cute girls with my buddies, profiling people, and etc.
And i dont likes: U criticize me when im biting straws, u criticize me when im profiling ppl, u criticize me when u see im woo-ing cute girls and so on!